OFFICIAL RULES FOR DRAGON KIM FELLOWSHIP, ONLINE VOTING
- Eligibility: You may vote in this Dragon Kim Campaign (the “Campaign”) for one of the included twenty Dragon Kim Fellowship Projects (the “Projects”) if you are at least 13 years old and you are a legal resident of the United States. Employees and affiliates of The Dragon Kim Foundation and its business partners (collectively the “Affiliates”), and immediate family members and/or those living in the same household as Affiliates are not eligible to participate in the Campaign. The Campaign is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations and is void where prohibited.
- Agreement to Rules: By voting in the Campaign, you agree that you are bound by these rules, and you confirm that you meet the eligibility requirements. In addition, you agree to accept the decisions of The Dragon Kim Foundation as final and binding as it relates to this Campaign.
Voting Period: Votes will be accepted online starting on Saturday, September 4, 2021 (the “Voting Period”). All votes must be received by Saturday, September 11, 2021. The computer clock of the Dragon Kim Foundation is the official time-keeping device.
- How to Vote: To vote, go to https://dragonkimfoundation.org/fellowship-5 (the “Website”) during the Voting Period and enter your name and email address to gain access to the official entry form. On the entry form you will need to completely enter your true and correct information (required fields include full name and email address,). Upon completion of the entry form, you will then be allowed to vote for only one of the Projects. You may vote only once during the duration of the Voting Period. You may not vote more than once by using multiple email addresses, identities, or devices in an attempt to circumvent the rules. The Dragon Kim Foundation reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to void votes and/or to disqualify any Project for any reason, including, but not limited to, if the students involved in that project, or any affiliate, family member or friend of those students:
- tampers, attempts to tamper or encourages tampering with the voting process or the operation of the Campaign or the Website
- is directly or indirectly responsible for more than one vote from the same user
- encourages or makes use of bots, macros, scripts, or other technical means for voting, or
- violates these rules in any way.
In addition, any attempt to deliberately damage any website or undermine the legitimate operation of the Campaign may be a violation of criminal and civil laws. Should such attempt be made, The Dragon Kim Foundation reserves the right to seek damages to the fullest extent permitted by law. The Dragon Kim Foundation has the right, in its sole discretion, to take any and all actions necessary to maintain the integrity of the Campaign.
- Winner Selection and Notification: The winning projects (collectively, the “Finalists”) will be the top three Projects selected via the following criteria:
- Online Public Vote: Your vote will count towards helping us choose our top three finalists!
- Dragon Kim Impact Report: All projects will submit an impact report outlining the reach of their direct and indirect impact. This includes survey results, statistics, and the quality of their impact.
- Visitation Scores
- Graduation Celebration Presentation: At our graduation, each project will give a 5 minute presentation highlighting their project and growth. At this event, a panel of judges will assess each project and pick our finalists based on their votes, impact report, and quality of presentation.
A panel of judges, selected by the The Dragon Kim Foundation, will score each Fellowship Project for their part of the total criteria.
These criteria will dictate the Finalists, who will then move on to the Dragon Challenge on September 26, 2020. Projects that do not contain all required entry information, or are considered inappropriate for any reason by or during the Judging Period are not eligible.
- Terms & Conditions:The Dragon Kim Foundation reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Campaign, or any portion thereof, for any reason. In such case, The Dragon Kim Foundation may select the winners in its sole discretion.
- Winners List: To obtain a copy of the winners’ names or a copy of these Official Rules, mail your request along with a stamped, self-addressed envelope to: The Dragon Kim Foundation, 13217 Jamboree Road #158, Tustin, CA 92782. Requests must be received no later than October 15, 2020.
Get inspired, stay in the loop!
Sign up to get updates, uplifting stories and invites to upcoming events.